Here's how to contact me!
Feel free to contact me by phone or email. Whether you only have questions or are looking for information at this time, or you are looking for a consultation, or you are looking to set up a coaching or therapy session I will be pleased to speak with you. On this page you will also find information about my fees.
Contacting me by phone
– In CT, call me at 860-501-9767. Please leave me a message with your name, phone number, a brief indication of what you are looking to achieve through therapy, a good number to call you back on, and whether I can leave a message if you do not pick up.
– In FL, call me at 941-462-4807. Currently, I only do web-based therapy sessions in Florida, so when you call, please be advised of this. Please leave the same information as above on my voice mail.
Send me an Email!
– I am on some insurance panels in Connecticut, although I am systematically going off all panels (see below for rationale). I am self-pay only in Florida.
– Fees vary depending on the type of service ($130-$190)
Why should you pay out of pocket for my services?
First, Goal of therapy:
– What is most important? Money or freeing yourself from the issues that are holding you back from who you want to be/do?
Second, Insurance downfalls:
– They will only pay for services if it is “medically necessary.”
– They often want more information than they need in order to “justify” paying for services.
– Insurance deductibles are outrageously high and the deductible has to be met before insurance will pay anything for services.
– You want someone who is an expert at what they do and can give the best services to meet your needs. Just because a therapist is in private practice and takes your insurance doesn’t mean they are the expert who can help you best.